Thursday, September 12, 2013

GWCC Update 9-12-2013

Hi All,

We're trying another new system - Constant Contact - and I just sent out the email beta test of it.  It says it will go out within the hour so hopefully, that is going to work without a hitch.

Meanwhile, the pairings are up on the website at www.chesspals.com under the Current Tournament section.  They are tentative and subject to change - especially since it's week two and not uncommon for folks to late enter the event.

Mike Odell will be leading the study group on a review of a Bishop and Pawn endgame by Lasker.

The other email is longer.  If it bounces, I'll post it here.  (Silly me didn't keep a copy of it before hitting the send button and I'm still a newbie in dealing with Constant Contact, but I'm sure it's there "somewhere".)

Cheers,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment